- This event has passed.
CQB GAME Saturday 30th September
September 30 @ 2:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
CQB Game at the Stratford A&P Showgrounds. 2.30pm until late.
To ensure things run smoothly, we’re doing things a little bit differently:
1. This event is only open to FULL or STUDENT Members. Casual members can upgrade their membership by paying the annual sub of $25 via the website or at the game.
2. NO club gun hire
3. Assault Class weapons only – Maximum 1.13j limit will be strictly enforced (all guns will be chronoed at registration)
4. 0.25g BIO BBs only – we will have club BBs for sale
5. All players must have a torch if you’re playing at night
6. Mouth guard / face protection highly recommended
Registration from 2.30pm with a compulsory safety briefing at 3pm for all players. If you’re new to TAR and have questions, this is a good place to start: FAQs & Rules.
EFTPOS is now available at club games
A couple of notes about CQB:
It’s a fast paced game style with lots of running. We only play on SEMI – never full auto. We’ll stop for dinner around 6pm ish and continue playing into the night. You’ll absolutely need a torch for safety reasons. A red light is great to indicate you’ve been hit. It doesn’t have to attach to your gun, but it will help. Bring food, water and warm clothes. By definition, you’ll get shot at very close range, so face protection and a helmet is definitely recommended.
You can let us know you’re planning to come by filling an RSVP below.
*Entrance to the showgrounds is via the SECOND driveway at 26 Flint Road, Stratford. Look for the TAR Flag.